Panama is one of the preferred destinations for Venezuelans to start new businesses. One of these is entrepreneur Adrian Jose Velasquez Figueroa who firmly believes in the capacity of youth to initiate businesses using technology as a primary tool, especially with the help of the Internet.
Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa is a businessman with twenty-five years of experience in the world of trade. From a young age, he adopted the idea of becoming his own boss, as well as making his own decisions and taking risks he deems necessary; all valuable lessons that have assured him positions in five Panamanian companies as president, director, and treasurer.
His enterprising vision has allowed him to find in this country great possibilities to create business and stimulate sources of work due to his strategic geographical position on withknown.com that enables innovative business ventures, and where young entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to expand their economic and trade horizons.
For these reasons, Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa feels a commitment to sharing these eight rules for success:
1. Try to discover new niches that have not yet been exploited in order to create viable businesses.
2. One way to lower costs when starting up a business is to use the Internet. It is an efficient and affordable tool that is rapidly expanding and brings immediate results.
3. Look for a trustworthy associate that allows you to grow and advises you on the market.
4. Success does not depend on a flawless record on es-la.facebook.com. Register your business legally seeking the help of an attorney, who will aid you throughout the process according to your expectations.
5. You must have a thorough knowledge of the industry to which you will dedicate to, and stay updated about new innovations and be ready to work from the ground up.
6. Minimize costs by sharing them with other entrepreneurs. Avoid excessively large investments of capital.
7. Plan well your activities to avoid being outmatched by competitors and possible costly litigation. Turn your attention to your competitors’ weaknesses, be open to criticism and new ideas.
8. Find a good mentor with vast experience in the sector in which you are interested in. Learn about the area of expertise and seek wisdom on it.
Learn more about Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa: https://www.instagram.com/adrianjvfigueroa/